Read A Million!
* Stop by the Library Media Center and pick up a form or print one from below.
* List the books and/or magazine articles that you have read for the month. Check the word count lists in the library so you can include the number of words on the form.
* If you only read part of a book, include the number of pages read over the number of pages in the book. (ex. 35/162)
* For magazine articles, count the number of words in an average paragraph and multiply by the number of paragraphs in the article.
* At the end of each month, turn in your form to the library.